- Stall space is limited and assignments are made on a first-come, first-served basis and in accordance with the layout available to best fit the space. Exceptions are show sponsors who have first priority for stall assignments. AOA Benefactors receive second priority as space allows.
- No more than three adult or yearling alpacas will be permitted in a single stall. No more than four juvenile alpacas will be permitted in a single stall. If two stalls are combined the maximum number of alpacas per stall is six adult alpacas, seven yearling alpacas, or eight juvenile alpacas. All alpacas must be stalled.
- Farm displays are intended to promote your farm or ranch and are not retail space. Although limited selling of alpaca items is permitted, farm promotion should be the emphasis of the space. For a retail display, please reserve a vendor booth. State sales tax is required for all items sold.
- No animals other than alpacas will be allowed in the buildings during the show. This includes but not limited to: pets, companion animals, and guard animals (e.g., dogs, puppies, cats, kittens, birds, goats, sheep, llamas, rabbits). The exception applies to certified personal assistance animals.
- All alpacas must go through vet check before stalling.