Mechanical Specifications for National Show Book Ads
- Trim size of magazine is 6" x 9"
- Bleed ads should extend beyond trim size a minimum of 1⁄8"
- Leave at least 1/2" margin from overall document size to live image area.
- 6.25" w x 9.25" h (Untrimmed ad)
- 5.5" w x 4.125" h
- Half page ads do NOT bleed (print to edge)
- Ads will print within a black thin-lined bounding box
- PDF files are preferred, but we also accept jpg, tiff, png, ai, or eps files. Files should be flattened, converted to CMYK, and be at least 300 dpi in resolution.
*Note: To ensure all text displays correctly, please flatten all layered files before making PDF. If ad is created in Adobe Illustrator, please convert all text to outlines before making your PDF.
Submitting your Ads
Email ads to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Include your name, business name, and contact phone number within the body of your email. AOA will confirm the receipt of your ad. If you do not receive an email confirmation, please call AOA to confirm.